This month so far:
- ‘Karen Gillan has a Steve McQueen moment fleeing the Nazis on the set of Doctor Who’
- ‘The ‘perfect, pitiless, Nazi’: German soldiers’ confessions reveal how troops driven by bloodlust killed innocent civilians for fun’
- ‘Hitler sent German U-boat carrying secret agents to terrorise New York during World War Two (but it got wedged off Long Island)’
- ‘Revealed: The sketches of Hitler’s official artist who erased his name from files in shame after WWII’
- ‘Nazi death camp guard who died before answering charges of killing 430,000 Jews ‘may have been assassinated”
- ‘Killer sausages: How the Nazis plotted to fight back after losing the war’
A quick search of the Mail website for the word ‘Nazi’ returns 1399 results. From what I can discover the Daily Mail website was not launched until early 2004, 59 years after the end of World War II. This means the website has averaged around 200 articles per year on the Nazis.
Just pointing this out as I seem to be seeing even more articles on the Nazis recently than is usual.